Small Estate Affidavit forms
Affidavit of Small Estate Form: Download Affidavit of Small Estate Form – Smart Estate Affidavit Form Fill Online
Small Estate Affidavit Form Online
An Affidavit of Small Estate is a legal document to speed up the settlement process of the property of such a person who has died without giving his will and the value of the property left is less than $150,000. Small Estate Affidavit helps the probate court to assess that the property fulfills the requirements of a small estate. It also requests the court to initiate the transfer process of that property in the name of the heirs.
Affidavit of Small Estate Preview
Affidavit of Small Estate Template
County of: ___________
State of: ____________
This Affidavit of small estate is executed for the purpose of establishing [AFFIANT NAME] as a legal heir for the herein mentioned estate of the Decedent.
- The decedent [DECEDENT NAME], has died on [DATE OF DEATH], in the county of [COUNTY] and State of [STATE].
- The decedent passed away [days elapsed] days ago.
- An attested copy of the death certificate of the decedent is attached to this document.
- I [HEIR’S NAME], am an heir to the decedent’s estate which has no will attributed to it and is not under administration by any court of [STATE].
- There is no other individual who has been deemed eligible for the transfer of decedent’s estate mentioned herein.
- List of all Property Included in the estate
DESCRIPTION OF DECEDENT’S ESTATE:
The overall value of all estate combined is: ____________________
I reside at ___________________ , ________________ , _________________. [RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS]
I can be contacted through my Phone number: [PHONE NUMBER] or email address: [EMAIL ADDRESS].
My commission Expires:__________________