Florida is the Southeastern most state of America famous for its miles long beaches and nightlife. The state has also got special importance for Walt Disney World nowadays. The collection and settlement of the personal property of the deceased are carried out by Florida small estate affidavit which is also called ‘disposition of personal property without administration’. The process can be initiated if the value of the personal property of the deceased person is equal to or less than $75,000. This is because it is easy for the court and executor to settle the property if the assets or property is small. The death certificate of the decedent is necessary for submission of this affidavit which is filled in the court by the heirs. Moreover, the copy of the funeral bill, medical bills of the last 60 days, and consent of heirs, and will if there is any is required for submission of this affidavit of a small estateDownload Florida Affidavit of Small Estate
Affidavit of Small Estate for Florida
County of: ___________
State of: Florida
This Affidavit of the small estate is executed for the purpose of establishing [AFFIANT NAME] as a legal heir for the herein mentioned estate of the Decedent.
- The decedent [DECEDENT NAME], has died on [DATE OF DEATH], in the county of [COUNTY] and State of [STATE].
- The decedent passed away [days elapsed] days ago.
- An attested copy of the death certificate of the decedent is attached to this document.
- I [HEIR’S NAME], am an heir to the decedent’s estate which has no will attributed to it and is not under administration by any court of [STATE].
- There is no other individual who has been deemed eligible for the transfer of decedent’s estate mentioned herein.
- List of all Property Included in the estate
DESCRIPTION OF DECEDENT’S ESTATE:
The overall value of all estate combined is: ____________________
I reside at ___________________ , ________________ , _________________. [RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS]
I can be contacted through my Phone number: [PHONE NUMBER] or email address: [EMAIL ADDRESS].
My commission Expires:__________________