Small Estate Affidavit forms
Illinois Affidavit of Small Estate Form
Illinois Small Estate Affidavit Form Download
Illinois is also a Midwestern US state famous for its skyscrapers, farmland, forests, and rolling hills. When the personal estate of a decedent is equal to or less than $100,000, small estate affidavit is used to enable the heirs to claim the estate. If the decedent had made a will, the person mentioned in the will is able to file small estate affidavit. And if there is no will, any of the beneficiaries can submit the affidavit of small estate. Small estate affidavit Illinois cannot be used for transferring real property of the deceased but the heirs can use it for collection and transfer of personal property. The state of Illinois also enables the heirs to submit a small estate affidavit to the third person authorizing him to collect the property of the decedent.Download Illinois Affidavit of Small Estate
Affidavit of Small Estate for illinois
County of: ___________
State of: Illinois
This Affidavit of the small estate is executed for the purpose of establishing [AFFIANT NAME] as a legal heir for the herein mentioned estate of the Decedent.
- The decedent [DECEDENT NAME], has died on [DATE OF DEATH], in the county of [COUNTY] and State of [STATE].
- The decedent passed away [days elapsed] days ago.
- An attested copy of the death certificate of the decedent is attached to this document.
- I [HEIR’S NAME], am an heir to the decedent’s estate which has no will attributed to it and is not under administration by any court of [STATE].
- There is no other individual who has been deemed eligible for the transfer of decedent’s estate mentioned herein.
- List of all Property Included in the estate
DESCRIPTION OF DECEDENT’S ESTATE:
The overall value of all estate combined is: ____________________
I reside at ___________________ , ________________ , _________________. [RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS]
I can be contacted through my Phone number: [PHONE NUMBER] or email address: [EMAIL ADDRESS].
My commission Expires:__________________