Oregon is a Northwestern US state which has diverse landscapes, mountains, forests, farms, and beaches. The process of transferring the property of the deceased in Oregon state is also simple and easy because it is carried out through a small estate affidavit called ‘Affidavit of claiming successor’. The maximum property limit to submit affidavit is almost $ 275,000 out of which $75000 is for personal property and $200,000 is for real property. The form should be filed with the probate court in the county. Like many other states, you can submit this affidavit document after 30 days of the death of the owner.Download or fill Oregon Affidavit of Small Estate Form
Affidavit of Small Estate for Oregon
County of: ___________
State of: Oregon
This Affidavit of the small estate is executed for the purpose of establishing [AFFIANT NAME] as a legal heir for the herein mentioned estate of the Decedent.
- The decedent [DECEDENT NAME], has died on [DATE OF DEATH], in the county of [COUNTY] and State of [STATE].
- The decedent passed away [days elapsed] days ago.
- An attested copy of the death certificate of the decedent is attached to this document.
- I [HEIR’S NAME], am an heir to the decedent’s estate which has no will attributed to it and is not under administration by any court of [STATE].
- There is no other individual who has been deemed eligible for the transfer of decedent’s estate mentioned herein.
- List of all Property Included in the estate
DESCRIPTION OF DECEDENT’S ESTATE:
The overall value of all estate combined is: ____________________
I reside at ___________________ , ________________ , _________________. [RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS]
I can be contacted through my Phone number: [PHONE NUMBER] or email address: [EMAIL ADDRESS].
My commission Expires:__________________