Washington is the 17th largest US state located on the bank of a river. Washington state has special importance because of monumental buildings of the federal government. It is also the capital of USA and you can wrap up the estate of a decedent through small estate affidavit if his assets were equal to or less than $100,000 at the time of death. Washington small estate law states that the heirs can file small affidavit 40 days after the death of the owner. Always keep in mind to pay the debts of the decedent before submission of small estate affidavit because Washington small estate law does not allow the beneficiaries to submit the affidavit before paying the debts. The affidavit cannot be submitted if the application for appointing an executor is already pending.Washington Affidavit of Small Estate Form
Affidavit of Small Estate for Washington
County of: ___________
State of: Washington
This Affidavit of the small estate is executed for the purpose of establishing [AFFIANT NAME] as a legal heir for the herein mentioned estate of the Decedent.
- The decedent [DECEDENT NAME], has died on [DATE OF DEATH], in the county of [COUNTY] and State of [STATE].
- The decedent passed away [days elapsed] days ago.
- An attested copy of the death certificate of the decedent is attached to this document.
- I [HEIR’S NAME], am an heir to the decedent’s estate which has no will attributed to it and is not under administration by any court of [STATE].
- There is no other individual who has been deemed eligible for the transfer of decedent’s estate mentioned herein.
- List of all Property Included in the estate
DESCRIPTION OF DECEDENT’S ESTATE:
The overall value of all estate combined is: ____________________
I reside at ___________________ , ________________ , _________________. [RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS]
I can be contacted through my Phone number: [PHONE NUMBER] or email address: [EMAIL ADDRESS].
My commission Expires:__________________